Visitors' programme - Ousseynou Wade21/09/2010
Ousseynou Wade is the general secretary of the Biennale of Dakar. He has been an advisor for the Ministry of Culture. In this capacity he has been involved in the policy making for the cultural sector and international promotion of Senegalese culture. He was engaged with the International Festival of Jazz St. Louis, International Fashion Week, Fashion Carnival from Dakar and the Forum on Media and Culture. He has participated in numerous meetings on cultural policies in Africa and worldwide.
2. VISITS & MEETINGS
- Wiels, meeting with Devrim Bayar
- Vincent Meessen
- Charif Benhelima
- Cis Bierinckx
- BOZAR, meeting with Nicola Setari and Anne-Marie Bouttiaux
- Extra City, expo 'Heinz Emigholz: The Formative Years'
- FotoMuseum Provincie Antwerpen, Boris Becker - Photographs, 1984-2009
- M HKA, meeting with Bart De Baere
- Objectif Exhibitions, expo 'Sophie Nys: The Drunkard's Cloack'
- Le Botanique, expo 'Mario Benjamin'