BAM's mission is to work on long-term international relations connecting the Flemish art scene with institutions abroad. Through international collaboration, communication and exchange, BAM aims at increasing the awareness and visibility of Flemish visual arts on international level.
BAM organises various activities with the aim of building sustainable international relations and stimulating exchange and cooperation.
- Visitors Programme
- Research Programme
- Orientation Trips
- Visual Arts Platform
- International Networking
BAM is an independent and intermediary structure and does not provide subsidies or grants.
Below you'll find a comprehensive overview of all the forms of (financial) support available to individuals and organisations.
- Subsidies from the Flemish Community
- Subsidies from the French Community
- Flanders Audiovisual Fund
- Subsidies from the Flemisch Community Commission - (FCC)
- Subsidies from provincial and local authorities
- CultuurInvest Investment fund
- Integration of art into public buildings
- Embassies, consulates and permanent representatives
For any questions or enquiries, please contact Lissa Kinnaer: firstname.lastname@example.org